Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Ramiele Malubay Delivers on American Idol!

Ramiele Malubay Delivers on American Idol!



Ramiele Malubay rocked the house tonight on American Idol. I wish that song was on Ramiele Malubay's MyPace page! She even blew away the judges with her song and performance. She was relaxed, was having fun and just commanded the stage. Sadly, few other American Idol contestants could do that tonight.

I've felt that ever since her audition, that this Filipino bombshell would go a long, long way in the American Idol competition. Not only is Ramiele Malubay very talented, but she has a great stage performance. I can see her as Season 7's American Idol. She can sing a variety of music, from Pop and Country to Hip Hop Music.

However, no matter what Paula, Randy, Simon or myself think, it's up to American Idol viewers to decide whether or not she continues on. I think it's a no brainer that the viewers will vote to send Ramiele Malubay to the next round!

No comments: